Christmas 2022 gift guide: six gifts family and friends will love

Need inspiration for your holiday shopping? Here are six gift suggestions for everyone in your household.

JDs House of Bacon

Whether you’re a gift-giving veteran looking for inspiration or this is your first season of giving, here are great gifts that will spark joy for every family member.

Jordynn Blackwell, Contributing Writer

With the end of the fall semester comes the season of giving. Students can struggle to prioritize gift planning with the constant hustle of finals week.

Dad

Wood Phone Docking Station

If you’re looking to gift your dad something other than the typical sports memorabilia, this phone docking station is perfect. It’s the ideal substitute for pesky wire chargers and will undoubtedly leave your father pleased.

Mom

Pajamas

When shopping for Mom, it’s daunting to pinpoint the perfect gift. However, simple and cozy gifts like pajamas are guaranteed to keep moms warm this holiday season.

Brother 

JBL Wireless Earbuds

If your brother is a music buff, these wireless earbuds by JBL will ensure he doesn’t miss a beat. Next to air pods, these noise-canceling earbuds are the best on the market. Whether he’s blasting rock during his workout or listening to classical during a study session, JBL’s wireless earbuds will not disappoint.

Sister

5 Minute Journal

Finding a gift for your sister is always a fun challenge. However, a simple gift such as a journal never hurts. According to a study by the University of Rochester, journaling brings benefits such as reduced stress and anxiety and can boost your mood by prioritizing your mental health. 

Friends

Fujifilm Polaroid Camera

If you’re looking for a way to save memories made with your best friend, you should look no further than a polaroid camera. Fujifilm’s flash camera prints photos instantly, allowing them to take pictures of the adventures the new year will take them.

Pet

Holiday Treat Box

If you count your pet as part of your family, they are also essential to your holiday shopping experience. There’s no better way to show your furry friend how much you care about them than a Holiday treat box. Whether it’s a dog or cat you’re shopping for, this treat box will have their tails wagging into the new year.